IntroductionI'm Antoine Morin-Paulhus (@antoineMoPa), a Computer Engineering student from Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada (1h30 from Montreal).
- 2D and 3D OpenGL and WebGL - Especially GLSL shaders
- Expericence with: Python, C/C++, Ruby, Java.
- Linux, Docker, Lxc, Git, Bash.
- I like playing around with new technologies.
- I speak French natively. I can work in English and handle a bit of Spanish and Portuguese.
The type of workplace/projects I'm looking for:
- Coding in a purposeful context.
- Coding in a creative context.
- Coding in a useful context.
- Working with a nice team.
I animate things with code. Here is a sample video :